RADIUS IT is a Russian company specialized in developing and implementing automation and supervisory control systems at power distribution and generation facilities, as well as realizing a wide range projects related to the digitization of the energy sector.
The digital revolution is affecting all sectors of the economy and the power industry is no exception. According to the World Economic Forum, more than $1 trillion could be generated in the coming 10 years by digitalizing the electricity production worldwide. If the last decades were about creating reliable and efficient power generation and power distribution equipment, the challenge of the years to come will be to make energy sector smarter. The recent advances in the IT, data management, artificial intellect fields have the potential to transform the way we produce and distribute the electricity.
The company "RADIUS IT" has the necessary engineering potential to address a wide range of modern challenges in the field of digital energy. Our goal is to be one of the most innovative companies at the forefront of technological development in this industry.
Key competencies of the company are created through the efficient management of the human resources, knowledge bases and intellectual capital. Our team includes highly qualified professionals, with the required certificates and degrees.
In addition, being a subsidiary of Radius Avtomatika, producer of relay protection equipment (www.rza.ru), our company draws on its vast experience in conducting complex research and development projects, on modern manufacturing facilities, as well as advanced testing and diagnostic tools.
The company "RADIUS IT" is an active member of the energy digitalization expert communities in Moscow, Samara, Chelyabinsk, Rostov and other cities of Russia. Thus, a closer interaction of the science, industry and education is achieved in the areas of joint research, product development, and training of personnel.
Our company develops and install the automation and supervisory control system “IntelSCADAElectro". This SCADA software is capable of collecting and processing data coming from different devices in real time, as well as performing remote control of devices according to the energy standard protocols such as IEC 60870 and IEC 61850 (MMS).
- An electronic archive of documents allowing storage, processing, and conversion of multi-format information in a single electronic data base.
- A decision support system designed to provide information necessary to manage personnel during scheduled switching and emergency events at power distribution facilities;
- A maintenance system that allows creating a list of tasks to do, such as :
• periodic maintenance (according to the schedule);
• unscheduled maintenance (upon the occurrence of certain events);
• maintenance as per condition.
Radius IT realizes research and development projects in the following areas:
- digital technologies in the energy sector;
- automated control systems at power facilities;
- supervisory control and data acquisition systems (SCADA)
- Adaptive Grid with a distributed automation and control system.
The company produces power automation software for all the types of Smart Substations:
• Type I : The information exchange between the IED is carried out by discrete and analog electrical signals, and exchange with the upper level (SCADA) - via the MMS digital protocol;
• Type II: The interaction between the IEDs is carried out using the GOOSE protocol according to IEC 61850-8-1, the communication with the upper level (SCADA) - via the MMS digital protocol, and the current and voltage measurements are transmitted in the form of analog signals;
• Type III: The interaction between the relay protection and automation devices is carried out using the GOOSE protocol according to the IEC 61850-8-1 standard, the information from measuring devices is transmitted using the instant messaging protocol (SV) according to IEC 61850-9-2, and the exchange with upper level (SCADA) - via the MMS digital protocol.
Radius IT also collaborates with the Russian Universities and Engineering schools, such as the State Technical University in Samara, South Russian State Polytechnic University in Krasnodar, etc.
Radius IT provides chef-montage and commissioning services for electrical equipment manufactured by its partner “Radius Avtomatika”
The specialists of Radius IT have the necessary qualifications and are ready, on the Customer request, to carry out these works at various facilities.
For more information and costing, you can contact email@example.com
Develops and manufactures modern and reliable systems of relay protection and automation that exactly meet the needs of the Russian energy sector:
- Protection relays and other IED
- Network protection cabinets
- Devices for detecting and localizing damages to overhead lines
- Test and diagnostic tools for equipment and power lines
- Automation and supervisory control systems for power distribution networks
Specializes in the development, production and implementation of software, hardware and ready-made technical solutions for remote control and automation in the energy sector. The alliance between Radius IT and PLC Technology allows us to offer our customers complete automation and supervisory control solutions in the energy field, including design, development, implementation, and commissioning.
Realizes large-scale fundamental and applied scientific research and develops innovative technologies to provide highly qualified training for power engineering personnel.